skip to main content
Banner Image

Graduate Medical Education – Application for Medical Students and Resident Rotations

View Medical Education

Student Rotations

  1. U.S. Medical students
  2. International Medical students

Resident and Fellow Rotations

Residents/fellows can apply for a rotation with any department by contacting the academic coordinator for that program via email with a copy of your CV and the dates you are requesting for your rotation.

The department will review your CV and let you know if there are any rotation spots available for the time requested. If you are approved for the rotation, the Office of Academic Affairs will contact you with the necessary paperwork.

View Medical Education