- Pediatric Grand Rounds – Traditional grand rounds with external speakers who are national or local experts on wide range of topics.
- Radiology Rounds – Imaging studies from the inpatient unit and PICU are reviewed with one of the pediatric radiologists.
- Core Lecture Series – Protected block of time on Tuesday morning for lectures, workshops by Department of Pediatric faculty. This 18-month curriculum is based on the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) content specification.
- Pediatric Board Review – Weekly board review starting from January to May for all third year residents who are blocked off from clinical responsibilities.
- NICU Conference – Weekly discussion with the NICU team focusing on topics related to perinatology.