April Bailey-Maletta, DPM
- Necrotizing Fasciitis of the Lower Extremity Caused by Serratia marcescens
Evelyn G. Heigh, April Maletta-Bailey, John Haight and Gregg S. Landis
Tomasz Rostkowski, DPM
- Japour C, Rostkowski T, Giorgini RJ. Desyndactylization of the First and Second Toes Using Full-Thickness Autologous Skin Graft From the Ankle. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2006 Nov-Dec;96(6):513-7.
- Grotti V, Chen E, Japour C, Rostkowski T. Combine Wound Therapy for Recalcitrant Diabetic Pedal Ulcers. Podiatry Manage. 2003 Nov-Dec; 22(9): 145-162.
- Sobel E, Giorgini R, Hilfer J, Rostkowski T. Ossification of a Ruptured Achilles Tendon: A Case Report in a Diabetic Patient. J Foot Ankle Surg. 2002 Sep-Oct;41(5):330-4.
- Vohra PK, Giorgini RJ, Sobel E, Japour CJ, Villalba MA, Rostkowski T. Long-term Follow-up of Heel Spur Surgery. A 10-year Retrospective Study. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 1999 Feb;89(2):81-8.
Books and Chapters
- Rostkowski T. Desyndactyly First and Second Digits. Podiatric Pearls: Helpful Hints. 2003.
Raymond Ferguson, DPM
- PuraPly AntimicrobialTM Case Series: A Prospective, Observational Study of the Use of PuraPly Antimicrobial in the Management of Wounds (Organogenesis) 2016-2017 Role: Site Co-I
- A Multicenter, Randomized, Single-Blind Study with an Open-Label Extension Option to Further Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Cryopreserved Human Amniotic Membrane (CHAM) for the Treatment of Chronic Diabetic Foot Ulcers (Osiris) 2015-2017 Role: Site PI
- Prospective, Multi Centre, International Registry of Male and Female Patients Newly Diagnosed with Atrial Fibrillation (GARFIELD AF) (Thrombosis Research Institute) 2016-2017 Role: Site Co-I
- Effectiveness of Autologous Platelet Rich Plasma in the Treatment of Skin Wounds (Arteriocyte Cellular Therapies) 2015 Role: Site Co-I
- A Multi-Center, Prospective, Randomized Study with Primatrix Dermal Repair Scaffold Moist Wound Therapy and Standard of Care Moist Wound Therapy for the Treatment of Chronic Diabetic Foot Ulcers (Primatrix TEI Biosciences) 2012-2016 Role: Site Co-I
- Online Wound Electronic Medical Record to Decrease Limb Amputations in Persons with Diabetes (RO1 HS019218 AHRQ NYU) 2012-2014 Role: Site Co-I
- A Prospective, Multicenter, Randomized, Controlled Clinical Study of PuraPly™ AM and Standard of Care (SOC) Compared to SOC Alone For the Management of Stage II-IV Pressure Ulcers (Organogenesis) 2017 Role: Site Co-I
- A Prospective Study of Quality of Life in Patients with Chronic Leg Wounds Treated with Prontosan® Wound Irrigation Solution and Prontosan® Wound Gel (B.Braun) 2017 Role: Site Co-I
- Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Blind-assessor Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Autologous Platelet Rich Plasma Gel Prepared with the RegenKit-BCT Plus Family of Kits for the Treatment of Diabetic Foot Ulcer (Regenlab): 2016 Role: Site Co-I