Providing Care After a Hospital Stay
Our commitment to your health extends beyond the hospital and into the community. After a stay in the hospital, many patients require specialized rehabilitation or nursing care before they are ready to return home.
Choose a rehabilitation facility with NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and disease specific nurse coordinators.
Why choose An Affiliate of NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island?
- You and your family can take comfort knowing that your care does not end when you leave the Hospital.
- The treatment plan that was started in the hospital can be continued at the facility.
- Your NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island medical records can be seen by doctors at the facility.
- A team from NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island meets with the staff at each facility to make sure you are getting the best possible care.
- A nurse from NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island Home Care visits the facility to help plan, if care is needed when you are ready to go home.
What Can You Expect?
- You will meet a NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island doctor within 1-3 days of arriving at the facility.
- The NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island medical team can answer any medical questions or concerns.
- During your stay, you may need to go out for follow up doctor office visits.
- If there is a need for you to go to the hospital, NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island will be the first choice.
A preferred provider for Sub-Acute Care
NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island Affiliated Rehabilitation Facilities:
Belair Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
2478 Jerusalem Avenue
North Bellmore, NY 11710
255 Warner Avenue
Roslyn Heights, NY 11577
TownHouse Center for Rehab and Nursing
745 Hempstead Turnpike
Uniondale, NY 11553
Please call 516-663-2075 for more information.