On this page we describe the new PHS Financial Conflict of Interest Disclosure Requirements. Effective, August 24, 2012, the PHS has revised the threshold for possible conflict of interest. A new policy has been developed that takes into account the additional requirements and reduced thresholds. Per the revised rule, the policy is available on the NYU Winthrop website. If an individual subject to the disclosure requirements has disclosed a possible conflict and significant financial interest in his or her research, it will be listed on this webpage.
These are the applicable items for this policy:
- Summary of FCOI regulatory changes and applicability to PHS funded research
- NYU Winthrop Hospital Policy on Financial Conflicts of Interest in PHS funded Research
- NIH training module on Financial Conflicts of Interest
- PDF version of training document
- Listing of identified FCOI’s for PHS funded investigators