Choosing NYU Winthrop Hospital For Total Joint Replacement
NYU Winthrop’s multidisciplinary total joint replacement team will work with you to help improve the overall quality of your life.
- A customized treatment plan based on shared decision-making between you, your family and your physician.
- Highly skilled surgeons who successfully perform hundreds of total knee and hip replacement procedures every year and are experienced in the latest approaches and techniques including minimal incision total joint replacement and robotic knee replacement.
- A highly coordinated team approach that ensures every member of our team is well-versed with every patient’s medical history, needs and background, even before they arrive on the floor. Our team will work closely with you right from the time you make the first phone call.
- We are the only Hospital in Nassau County that provides five to seven days of physical therapy for joint replacement procedures during your first week at home. Our excellent team of home care and physical therapists will see you both before and after your surgery, with a customized care plan that will ensure a smooth recovery.
- We work closely with multiple vendors to offer the latest implant materials and design that are the best fit for you.
- Our Joints in Motion class will educate and provide you with information on how to prepare for surgery, recovery and rehabilitation so you are always fully informed and know what to expect.
Our total joint replacement team strives to continually improve patient and family experience. We pride ourselves on the relationships we form with our patients.
When asked about their care experience and satisfaction in a departmental survey, 100% of our patients surveyed said they would recommend their orthopedic surgeon and NYU Winthrop Hospital to their friends and family.